Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bother... I am not doing well on this Lent Challenge

You know.  I have had an interesting life the past three years.  I have been very time rich.  I learned the value of time in graduate school.  And I was very careful how I allocated it once I graduated.  I was very careful with my choices and commitments and how they would encroach on my time.

I loved how I spent my time the past 18 months.   The past four months I have made choices that have limited my time.   It has been hard, but it was necessary.

I guess what I have learned is to set boundaries around your time.  Avoid time wasters, and treat your time a valuable asset.   Because when you are at a stage in life when you are time poor, you will miss it more than any monetary amount.

How do you all spend your time?   How do you wish you could spend your time?  What prevents you from doing it?


No comments:

Post a Comment